Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Playing With An Idea


Do you ever get one of those ideas and just run with it. That is what happened with this card. I had an idea and I ran and ran and ran with it. Sort of like the creative part of my brain never stopped. Which I love and wish it would stay with me all the time. For me, I have "good" card making days and bad. This was one of my good days. Base of card is Sage and Banana is on top of that. I colored the stamp image from Hero Arts in Regal,Rose Red, Sage and Hunter markers. I did some faux stiching on the background Sage piece of the flower. I used the Spritter to spray the flower and also on the Banana piece. I stamped the flower again on the Banana piece with Versamark. I'm hoping that isn't way to confusing. Thanks for stopping by today!!!

No comments: