Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally a SU card!


Today I thought I would post a card made with SU images. I guess I haven't done that yet. I know this is a retired set and paper, but it was one of my favs. I made this for a wedding I went to this summer. I used colors from their wedding invite to create this. Stamp set is Finest Flourisishes and I stamped them in Choc. Chip on Ivory paper. The patterened paper is from one of the mini catty's and don't remember the name. I also used Choc. Chip paper in the mix of it all. I used my cloud scissor(again-I'm addicted to it). I did use those little pearl dots, does anyone know the real name for these?? I picked those up on sale at Hobby Lobby. I bought all they had in the sale area. Who could guess.. cleaning out the sale area huh. If I see something in the sale area I could use I just buy it. My closet is pretty full of stuff I just had to buy on sale. Does anyone else do that or is it just me?? Used the Ticket corner punch and filled in area with gold brads. Ribbon is gold cord and some sheer stuff I got at Mike's I'm sure. I really enjoyed making this card. I hope you like it as well. Thanks for looking!

No comments: