Friday, July 18, 2008

*Sweet* Bella


HI all, I couldn't wait to post this card. This is one of the first cards I've made that when I saw the DP my brain sort of knew what to do with them. If that makes any sense. I'm not very good with putting 2 DP together on a card. But when I saw these 2papers in JoAnn's my brain went WOW I can use these together nicely. I was more excited that I came up with an idea with 2 DP papers than actually making the card. But I like how it turned out in the end. Stop back by on Sunday, I might have a Taylor's Cupcake layout done. Have a nice weekend!!
Dets:
I made her heels by using a marker. Bella is popped up on Dimensionals
Stamps: Stampin Bella- Parisbella, SU Sweet Senitment (don't have set name on box)
Ink: SU Black
Paper: DP Pink- Me and My Big Ideas, DP(teal) Paper Pizazz/Hot Off The Press both from JoAnn's, SU White, SU Pretty in Pink
Access: SU Paper Piercer, Fiskars Scallop Scis, Spare Parts Brads(Hobby Lobby), Ribbon from Mike's, SU Dimensionals, SU Marker in Banana, Post. Pink, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Beige.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I also have that pink dp and need to get more. Your color combo so works and your coloring is great!! Kheila

Rita said...

OMGosh!!! This card is fabulous, I luv, luv, luv it!!! The colors are so awesome together & that DP is gorgeous! Of course I'm partial to all Bella's!!!