Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Anniversary


My 4th Wedding Anniversary is in 2 days and my husband will not stand for a store bought card. I really stress about making him a card!! In my mind it HAS to be perfect and not like anything I've made before, and manly. So those combos are killer for me. Well I can say this is NOTHING like I've ever made before for sure . Totally out of the box thinking for me on this one. But it only took me like 3-4 days to come up with this idea. To be fair, I started with SCS 190 Sketch Challenge and I came up with something really different. That is my best kind of card to make. One that starts out with a challenge and goes into your own creativeness in the end!! Thanks for coming by and wish me luck that he likes it!!


Card Dets:
The inside heart has DD glitter on the line of it.
Stamps:Verve Stamps Wild Thing, PaperTreyInk Borders and Corners.
Paper: SU Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Black, White.
Ink: SU Black, Real Red, Creamy Caramel Marker.
Access: Marvy Circle Punches, SU 1 1/4 Punch, Spare Parts Brads HL, Black Satin Ribbon, SU Paper Piercer, SU DD Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen

6 comments:

Tegan said...

this is just darling!!

Rita said...

Beautiful card, he is going to love it & you because it came from your heart! I luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. I have the hardest time making cards for my hubby. I feel like it's cheating if it's a card I've used before. I love what you came up with.

Laura Davis said...

Hi Jenny
I found you at DeNami Stamps Bolg.
Your work is beautiful, and you are a fellow Coloradan!
Laura

Laurel said...

Fabulous, I am sure he will love it!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Love your anniversary card...so sleek and classy,and fun all in one!