Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nothing New, YET


Hi Ladies!! I have an old card to share with you today. I made it about a year ago for a wedding. I have been making some new stuff over the weekend, but haven't had time to take pics of all of it yet. My mojo is back! Finally... I was starting to worry. It was if I had never made a card before in my life. How was everyone else's weekend. Any productive stamping time for anyone else?? I hope so!!
This is a simple card that I had a ton of fun making!! I had just gotten a cool set from Clear Dollar Stamps that just made my brain spin with creative juices. I love that in a stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!

Dets...
Stamps: Florishes by Clear Dollar Stamps, SU Warmest Regards
Paper: DP, don't have name, got at Achiver's, SU Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel.
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss
Access: Fiskar's Scalloped Scis, SU Paper Piercer, Satin Cream Ribbon HL, Adhesive Pearls Archiver's, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful Jenny! I hate when you loose your mojo, it's the worst!
Laura

Rita said...

I luv this card Jenny! Simple yet oh so elegant, good job!