Monday, December 15, 2008

Look Mom...no DP


I can not seem to stop using my new Martha Stewart border punch. I love it!! I also did not use any DP. That was really hard for me!! This might seem like a weird color combo, but I used a piece of DP to pull the colors from. So if it's good enough for DP I assume it's good enough for a color combo. Stamps are from Verve Stamps and Clear Dollar Stamps(background). I'm sure you can figure out the rest, if not let me know and I'll explain.

Also some exciting news, I am a guest designer for Creative Cuts and More for the month of January. If you haven't checked out Terry's Dye Cuts, you must! She has a ton of Dyes!!! And let me just say that when making a decision..it's hard. Besides having a ton of dyes to choose from she has a ton of colors as well. I was there on Sat. for like 3 hours trying to decide. I will be making some V-day stuff for her, so this is the reason I've started making V-day cards. Need to get my MoJo for V-day projects. I'm sure you know by now that V-day cards are my favorite to make!! So I'm not upset by getting a jump start on them.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Peet said...

This card is so very beautiful!!!!

Tina said...

Very pretty!