Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CC&M Heart Window


I all! Bedsides this being my last project for CC&M I start school again tomorrow. So my posting time will go down again. This is my last project for my Guest spot at Creative Cuts and More. This is Terry's Die Cut Heart Window card. I traced the heart onto white paper, cut it out and stamped some CDS Florishes on it. I then put it inside the window of the heart. I also stamped and cut out some hearts from the Verve Wild Thing set. I added some Crystal Effects and DD glitter to them and attached with a glue dot. Also added alittle SU window punch to the outside of it. I believe the paper I had Terry cut for this was Raspberry Splash. If you haven't had the chance to check out Terry's die cuts, head on over check them out today!! You won't be disappointed! Have a good rest of the day.

3 comments:

Tegan said...

what an awesome design!! love the traditional colour scheme....its fabulous!

Holly aka Toy said...

Great job, jenny... this is delightful!

wendyp said...

very cute! love the idea of the vellum window!