Friday, January 30, 2009

Hoo Hoo Mojo 71


Hello! I just started school again so my stamping and blogging time has gone down. Sorry about that! I'm trying to get readjusted to my new schedule. Hopefully once I get in a groove, I will have more time to stamp. As I am not going to school full time this semester. I'm working part time and going to school part time now. Thanks for listening to all that! On to the card!

I did have time to make a card yesterday. This is the Mojo Monday 71 Sketch. I had all the paper sitting at my stamp table. I was trying to make a card and it was going nowhere. When I saw the sketch, it worked out perfect for what I already had cut out. Owl stamp is from Inkadinkado and I bought him at Micheal's if you can believe that. I colored him in with Primas, baby oil, and blending stump. The DP is from The Paper Company Autumn Harvest Dotted Stripe. I bought this at Archiver's. I put the Creamy Caramel square paper through my new Cuttlebug Dots Folder. I can't believe I have not bought a Embossing folder until now. I see what I was missing, I love it! Once I embossed it, I Lightly went over it with my Copper Encore Pad. I wanted it to match the copper lines in the DP.
Hope this clears up how I made the card! Have a good weekend!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute mojo card. I love that owl :)

Sue said...

Great card luv the colour combo, sue.x

Tina said...

So pretty and a great color combo.