Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


HI Ladies! Happy Valentine's Day to all! I just received a blog award this week that I felt was appropriate for today. It was given to me by my sweet friend Monique that I met through PCP. She does amazing work!! Here are the rules...

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I send this Award to some of my new paper crafting friends(no specific order) Thanks to all these ladies for taking the time to post comments on my cards. I appreciate it more than you know!!!
Maria- Who I have met through PCP. She is very sweet!! The one person who leaves me comments on every one of my cards! She for sure deserves a shot out! Her cards are so cute and she thinks outside the box.
Maki Jo- We met through SCS by giving each other comments. Her cards have a clean elegant look to them!
Janna- My newest blogger friend who I met through PCP. Love all her layout ideas and can she color images!
Shawne- I met her through PCP as well. When you say details, this girl has it. I'm amazed by all the work she does on one card!!
Elizabeth- she is a blogger friend of mine who has stuck with me during my dry card spells. She has given me an award I haven't yet posted(I promise I will put it up) Very cute cards and layouts.
Hope you day is filled with heart happenings!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwwwe, thank you Jenny! I will put this award on my blog later this evening. I am heading off to study now.

Unknown said...

How Sweet, Jenny! Thank you so much.
I will put this award as well when I update my blog later.
You made my day xoxoxo

Shawne said...

Thank you so much, what an amazingly sweet thing to do, especially on V-day. One of the best compliments ever! I'll figure out how to do this later on tonight, how fun!

Janna said...

Thank you so, so much Jenny! wow! I am just blown away! I am so honored to be chosen! Thank you!

Hope you have a wonderful V. day!

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! You're too sweet! I'll get it on my blog this week :)