Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 72 Challenge

All I can tell you about this card was it WAS a challenge!! I played and played and played with this layout to get it just right. In the end, I think it turned out ok. It was a hard one with all the layers and getting the colors just right in my mind. Since after all, I am a perfectionist and I'm sure I have OCD. Those two disorders combined make this kind of a layout difficult for me.
But every once in a while I need a good challenge to get me thinking in a different creative direction. Thanks for stopping by today. If you haven't checked out the sketch, please do at Mojo Monday. Have a good rest of the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny, this is absolutely beautiful!! I had a hard time for the sketch, too. Yours turned out so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I think this turned out super cute!! I love all the punches you used and the piercing :)

Tina said...

Jenny, I think this is so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing! :)