Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally!

So finally... I made something! Whoo Hoo! I wouldn't say it is the greatest card I have ever made, but not the worst either. I am off to try and make another card before I lose my mojo again. I used my favorite Verve Stamp set Beautiful Kindness. I just love this butterfly and can't get enough of it! If you can't see in the dark picture I added some SU DD glitter to the middle of the butterfly and a detailed area on the background swirl. I stamped the word Fly twice, once in Creamy Caramel and topped it off with Choc. Chip. Making the word pop off the page. I used one of my Cuttlebug Embossing Folders on the Creamy Caramel Label One panel. Have a good rest of the day stampin!
Dets:
Stamp Set: Verve Beautiful Kindness
Paper: SU White, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip, DP by Basic Grey Bittersweet-Vanilla Fudge Collection
Ink: SU Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink
Access: EKS Pink Glitter Brads, MS Border Punch, Label One Nesties, SU Oval Punches, SU PP, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, HL White and Brown Satin Ribbon

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card, Jenny!! Welcome back, lady!!! Hope school treated you right this semester!! Have a great holiday!!

-t

leanne said...

Pretty card Jenny! I love the colors!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Yes siree, your mojo is back!! I love this. I love what you did with the brads, gonna have to case it :) Good luck with school!

Peet said...

Totally gorgeous, Jenny!!!

Monique H said...

Hi Jenny ... just stopping by to say that I LOVE this card! The softest of the pinks and browns are some of my faves and with the cute border and paper it's so so pretty!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this Verve set too, but of course I luv all Verve sets...hehehe...thanks for sharing!
enjoy *~*

AlienAnessa said...

Oh fantastic Jenny!! SO glad you're back to creating things this awesome!!! =)

AlienAnessa said...

Come back, sweet Jenny!!! Post more creations!!! We miss you!!! =)

Lynn said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the pretty details!