Monday, August 3, 2009

Groovy Kind


So I've had some time to stamp now that my classes are over. I don't think my mojo is completely back yet. After I finished this card I saw a change I could have made to it to make it a bit better. This is a Heidi Grace patterned piece of paper that I don't have the name of anymore. Since I'm posting this from work, I can't look at the name of the stamp set I used here. I know it is a SU set. I used my Circles, Scalloped Circles and Labels One Nesties. I also used my Oval SU punches as well. I stamped the flower in Groovy Guava, cut it out, folded it in half twice for a bit more dimension and then added some SU DD glitter to it. Hopefully you can tell what else I have done to the card here. Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm glad to see a card and I think your mojo is in full swing :)

Lynn Put said...

Jenny this is so pretty! This designer paper goes so perfectly with this stamp set and the touch of glitter on the flower and embossed panel look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely lovely, seriously!! There's just something about your style that is so cool!