Friday, January 1, 2010

DeNami Day


Welcome to my DeNami Day!
I just got this adorable little Gingerbread House stamp from DeNami and I LOVE it! So many fun things you can do with it. I've already made two cards. It is the perfect X-mas stamp. I have been wanting to use rhinestones around a Nestie for a long time so this card got the bling treatment. You can't see it in the pic but I added glitter to the dots on the roof.
Sorry the card was a bit dark. The light is changing at the window where I take pics of my cards.
I gotta run today, but thanks for stopping in!

Stamps:Gingerbread House (DeNami), Happy Holiday Sentiment (DeNami)
Ink: Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: White (DeNami), Sky Blue (SU), Always Artichoke (SU), DP: Basic Grey
Accessories: Red Rhinestones (DeNami), Silver Glitter (DeNami), Glue Pen (DeNami), White Ribbon (Michael's), Dimensionals (SU)

No comments: