Friday, January 22, 2010

Love Machine

HI ladies. Well my week passed by me like a flash of light. I started school again on Tuesday and let me just say this semester is going to be REALLY hard! I'm ready for it to be over already! I have a back log of about 7 cards and don't know when I'm going to have time to get anymore done. Urgh!! When I do put my cards up, my posts might be a bit short because I'm really short on time now! Wish me luck that I finish this semester without a mental break down :)
This is one of my V-day card I made back in October. I just love the little sentiment!! I went a bit crazy for this card. I felt like a robot in love would go a bit crazy so I added some red into the mix. I don't usually use the combos of red and pinks but I think it worked well here.
I need to get going and study a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Stamps: Love Muffin- The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: SU Black, Real Red. Markers: SU Black
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Real Red, White. Designer Paper: Cloud Nine (old)- unknown other than that. Sorry!
Accessories: Fiskars Cloud Scissors, Labels One Nesties, Silver Brads, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, White and Black Satin Ribbon, SU Silver Cord, SU Circle Punch, SU Chalk.

4 comments:

Shawne said...

What a fun card, completely adorable!!!

Lynn Put said...

Jenny this card is so stinkin CUTE!!!
I love everything about it, the fun robot, the ribbons, the paper...all of it, so fun!
I wish you luck with all of the work you have to do for your classes. You can do it Jenny!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with the ribbon. The silver cord is the perfect touch :)

Denise said...

Sweet & Adorable!! Love the cute image & how you created with it.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise