Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite Valentine

I would have to say, out of all the cards I made for V-day, this one is my favorite. I just kind of went crazy with details! When I saw this paisley patterned paper I just had to buy it! It really is one of my favorite patterns to work with, hince my blog title :) I had a ton of fun with it! Not sure if you can see in the picture I added glitter to the inside of the background heart.
I thought it would be fun to enter this card into another challenge. I've been crazy for challenges lately. It seems to work out for the Cute Card Thursday challenge; spots and dots. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments!

Stamps: Simple Valentine- PTI
Paper: SU White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink. Designer Paper: Paisley Love Struck- Making Memories
Ink: SU Regal Rose
Accessories: Large Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Window Punch, Pink Brads, Pink Satin Ribbon- HL, SU Dimensionals, SU Paper Piercer, SU DD Glitter.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the circles, hearts and glitter it's all so pretty!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I'm so glad to see so many cards from you lately!!! I miss you when you don't blog :)
Another fab card lady!!!!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet Valentine, Jenny!! Very soft and pretty!!