Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite Valentine

I would have to say, out of all the cards I made for V-day, this one is my favorite. I just kind of went crazy with details! When I saw this paisley patterned paper I just had to buy it! It really is one of my favorite patterns to work with, hince my blog title :) I had a ton of fun with it! Not sure if you can see in the picture I added glitter to the inside of the background heart.
I thought it would be fun to enter this card into another challenge. I've been crazy for challenges lately. It seems to work out for the Cute Card Thursday challenge; spots and dots. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments!

Stamps: Simple Valentine- PTI
Paper: SU White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink. Designer Paper: Paisley Love Struck- Making Memories
Ink: SU Regal Rose
Accessories: Large Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Window Punch, Pink Brads, Pink Satin Ribbon- HL, SU Dimensionals, SU Paper Piercer, SU DD Glitter.

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the circles, hearts and glitter it's all so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see so many cards from you lately!!! I miss you when you don't blog :)
Another fab card lady!!!!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Sweet Valentine, Jenny!! Very soft and pretty!!