Friday, February 5, 2010

Trigger Tuesday Pop Out Hearts

This card turned out to be more fun than I thought it would. I had a really hard time trying to figure out what to do for this card, then I remembered, I just bought a stamp set with different patterned hearts. It worked out perfect for this Trigger Tuesday Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World. I also remembered my friend Terry over at Creative Cuts and More gave me some Rectangle Window Cards, even more perfect for this challenge!
Thank for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!
I will be back next week with my last 3 V-day cards to show you!

Stamps: Heart Prints and Spiral Bouquet- PTI

Ink: SU Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Always Artichoke
Paper: CC&M White Window Card, SU White. Designer Paper: Baby Girl-Heidi Grace
Accessories: SU Circle Punch, SU Glue Dots 

9 comments:

Barbara said...

This is so pretty!

Jacqueline said...

Jenny, your card is beautiful!

Cookie said...

I LOVE this! The colors and the way you framed the hearts is awesome!!

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable!

Lynn Put said...

This is fabulous Jenny! These pretty popped out hearts look amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this Jenny!! Great use of the photo, I love the way you did the hearts :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Sylvia said...

Pretty as the picture! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!