Monday, March 8, 2010

Butterflies

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I finally finished the card I had been working on all weekend. Has anyone else had problems re inking their SU Ink Pads and then images come out fuzzy? I did this a couple of days ago and when I went to stamp the Butterflies yesterday they came out fuzzy. It is driving my OCD crazy!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful Monday!!

Stamps: SU, Faux Ribbon- PTI, Borders and Corners Circles- PTI
Ink: SU Choc Chip
Paper: SU White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Choc Chip Designer: BoBunny
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Large Circle and Scallop Circle Nesties, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Circle and Window Punches, Pink Satin Ribbon, White Buttons, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

6 comments:

Monique said...

Cute cute card Jenny... I think the butterflies look great.. I love your style nice clean and crisp!!

~hugs~

terisplace said...

Hi there, Jenny!
That's one cute card you've put together. Can't go wrong with anything butterfly related!

And thanks for the invitation to stop by. I'm glad I did!

Have a great week,
Teri
(aka: Go-to-Gal Teri)

Maria Gurnsey said...

Oh...I LOVE this one...please tell me you LOVE it too...hehe!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow.. very pretty! :)
I'm new to blogging and I just found your blog today.
You do very nice work! And congrats on being one of the winners of the Denami Design Challenge!

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

Mary J said...

Another fab card, Jenny! I love how you've done the buttons and the sentiment!