Monday, March 8, 2010

Butterflies

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I finally finished the card I had been working on all weekend. Has anyone else had problems re inking their SU Ink Pads and then images come out fuzzy? I did this a couple of days ago and when I went to stamp the Butterflies yesterday they came out fuzzy. It is driving my OCD crazy!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful Monday!!

Stamps: SU, Faux Ribbon- PTI, Borders and Corners Circles- PTI
Ink: SU Choc Chip
Paper: SU White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Choc Chip Designer: BoBunny
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Large Circle and Scallop Circle Nesties, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Circle and Window Punches, Pink Satin Ribbon, White Buttons, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

6 comments:

Monique said...

Cute cute card Jenny... I think the butterflies look great.. I love your style nice clean and crisp!!

~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Jenny!
That's one cute card you've put together. Can't go wrong with anything butterfly related!

And thanks for the invitation to stop by. I'm glad I did!

Have a great week,
Teri
(aka: Go-to-Gal Teri)

Anonymous said...

Oh...I LOVE this one...please tell me you LOVE it too...hehe!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow.. very pretty! :)
I'm new to blogging and I just found your blog today.
You do very nice work! And congrats on being one of the winners of the Denami Design Challenge!

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

Mary J said...

Another fab card, Jenny! I love how you've done the buttons and the sentiment!