Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where is Linky?

Hi Ladies!! Well I thought I was making this card for the Bugaboo Saturday Challenge but now I'm not seeing it. I might have gotten mixed up and this was their blog hop challenge. Anyway I had a great time with this one. The challenge was "Going Green" I didn't know working with green could be so fun!! For some reason I added a sprinkle of red. Don't know where I came up with idea, but I thought it looked a bit nice with the green combo.
Now I have been dying to try one of those paper flowers I keep seeing everywhere. I thought it would make a great addition to Scarlet May's red flowers. I only used 2 layers for the flower, not 6 like I've been seeing. I have a close up below. I will be making more of these flowers!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!

Stamps: Scarlet May- Bugaboo Digital Stamp, TAC Sentiment
Ink: Black, SU Garden Green, Copic Markers
Paper: SU White, Real Red, Garden Green. Designer Paper: Sorry, don't have name
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Button- PTI, Cuttlebug Flower Die and Swiss Dot Embossing Folder, SU Red Gingham Ribbon, SU Glue Dots and Dimensionals, SU Word Window Punch

2 comments:

Monique said...

The Red looks great brings out the green..Love this image tee hee...Great job Jenny :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wish I could help out with the Mr. Linky thing, but no idea. LOVE the card though - thanks for trying to play along at Bugaboo!:) Enjoying visiting your blog.