Thursday, April 1, 2010

DeNami Day


Happy April Fool's Day!

I thought today would be a great day to showcase this card. April showers bring May flowers.
A couple times a month I will be posting 3 of my own creations using mostly DeNami products as part of my DT requirements. Today I have decided to post my favorite line of stamps; Mimi. Isn't she cute? I love her little polka dot boots. DeNami is having a very fun challenge over at their blog right now. You might have a chance at getting published if you play along!
Have a super fab day!!

Stamps: Mimi in the Rain- DeNami, Sentiment- DeNami
Ink: Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: Watermelon Pack- DeNami, White- DeNami, So Saffron (SU)
Accessories-Glue Pen- DeNami, Glitter- DeNami, Labels One Nesties, Border Punch (EK Success), Oval Punches (SU), Paper Piercer (SU), Rain Dots (unknown), Pink Satin Ribbon (HL), Glue Dots (SU)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the paper pieced umbrella :)

N Nakamura said...

Cute card! I love how you used the paisley paper for the umbrella. So creative!

How clever to use part of the stamp for the sentiment. Great techniques.

Paulina said...

Super cute card, Jenny! Love how you used the paisley paper!