Thursday, April 1, 2010

DeNami Day


Happy April Fool's Day!

I thought today would be a great day to showcase this card. April showers bring May flowers.
A couple times a month I will be posting 3 of my own creations using mostly DeNami products as part of my DT requirements. Today I have decided to post my favorite line of stamps; Mimi. Isn't she cute? I love her little polka dot boots. DeNami is having a very fun challenge over at their blog right now. You might have a chance at getting published if you play along!
Have a super fab day!!

Stamps: Mimi in the Rain- DeNami, Sentiment- DeNami
Ink: Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: Watermelon Pack- DeNami, White- DeNami, So Saffron (SU)
Accessories-Glue Pen- DeNami, Glitter- DeNami, Labels One Nesties, Border Punch (EK Success), Oval Punches (SU), Paper Piercer (SU), Rain Dots (unknown), Pink Satin Ribbon (HL), Glue Dots (SU)

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the paper pieced umbrella :)

Nami Nakamura said...

Cute card! I love how you used the paisley paper for the umbrella. So creative!

How clever to use part of the stamp for the sentiment. Great techniques.

..::Paulina::.. said...

Super cute card, Jenny! Love how you used the paisley paper!