Thursday, May 20, 2010

DeNami Sketch Challenge


If you are looking for the Bugaboo Oldie But Goodie, please scroll down
Welcome to the DeNami Sketch Challenge!
Wendy did a great job on the sketch this month!
You will want to end on over to the DeNami Blog to see what the DT did and get all the dets on the new challenge.
I wanted to do something fun with this layout and I've been looking at all the beautiful frames people are making these days and thought it might work for this card. It is hard to see in the picture so I have a small close up of what it looks like below. I did add a small amount of glitter to the middle cherries.
Thanks for stopping in!!







Stamps: Small Cherries- DeNami, All Occasion Sentiments- DeNami
Ink; Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: White- DeNami, Magenta- DeNami, Designer: Watermelon- DeNami
Accessories: Glue Pen- DeNami, White Buttons- DeNami, Pink Satin Ribbon (HL), Circle Punches (SU), DD Glitter (SU)

8 comments:

Michele Gross said...

So cute! Love the little bit of glitter, adds a little extra sweetness to the cherries :)

Unknown said...

Perfect patterned paper to go with these cherries. Great card.

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Sweet card! I have had my eye on these cherries for a little while, and your card just convinced me that I definitely need them! :) I love the touch of glitter, too.

Laurie Chilton said...

I love your color choice Jenny and your card is awesome!!! I love those cherries and the glitter really makes them stand out. Beautiful! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

What a clean and fresh design! Great take on the sketch, Jenny!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuuute card! Those cherries look scrumptious :)

Beka said...

Sweet cherries make for a sweet card! This turned out so pretty, Jenny!

Ayana Posadas said...

Love those cherries!
They go perfect with the sketch!
This card is super cute!!!