Friday, May 28, 2010

Studio Hotspot Challenge


Happy Friday and 3 day weekend! Yeah!
I decided to play in a new challenge this week. My friend Shawne opened up an online digital stamping store called Studio 313. I had some extra time before I left for vacation to make a card for her challenge. She has a trendy new challenge every 2 wks so run over and check it out.... Studio 313 Challenge. This biweekly challenge is psychedelic prints (inspiration picture is below). I thought this new Mind's Eye Paper I picked up fit the challenge just perfect!
Thanks for popping in today! Have a wonderful and safe 3 day weekend!



Stamps: Tulip Can (Bugaboo), Faux Ribbon Sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Computer Black, Sahara Sand (SU), Copic Markers R30, R32, C1,C3, YG41, G40
Paper: Cameo Coral (SU), White (Neenah), Sahara Sand (SU). Designer: My Minds Eye
Accessories: Labels 8 Nesties, Border Punch (EK Success), White Satin Ribbon (HL), Silver Brads (HL), Stardust Clear Pen, Dimensionals (SU)

7 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Jenny! Have a fabulous holiday weekend!!

Kristine said...

So pretty Jenny! :) Love the image and papers!

Michele Gross said...

Sooo cute! I love that watering can! Perfect with the DP :)

Rae Anne said...

Oh how fun. . .a new digtial stamp store (my favorite) with challenges site!!! I'm going to have to check it out and say that you sent me. . ;) As always Jenny, absolutely fabulous card!!! :D MWAH!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! I love the way the Sahara Sand and Cameo Coral look together! Fantastic interpretation of the inspiration...hope you play again this week...it's a fun one! *smile*

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! Can't wait to see ya on the 1st!!!