Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two Challenges in One




Happy Thursday!
I had some free time to stamp this week so I wanted to do a couple new challenges.
This card works for the Get Sketchy Challenge and the Curtain Call Color Challenge.
I really like the color combos of the CCC challenge! Note to self...use these colors again. I have a really hard time with sketches that don't have layers! I'm a layer girl, so it was a challenge to get this sketch completed =) I used my PTI flower set again, which I'm just loving! I can't seem to get enough of coloring these beautiful flowers. The Copic colors don't exactly match the Rose Red but I thought it was close enough.
Thanks for stopping by!!



Stamps: In Bloom- PTI
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Memento Black, Copic Markers
Paper: Not Quite Navy (SU), Rose Red (SU), White (Neenah), Kraft 
Accessories: Large Square and Scalloped Square Nesties, Paper Piercer (SU), White Buttons (PTI), White Satin Ribbon (HL), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Glue Dots (SU), Dimensionals (SU)

9 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVEEE this card!
Clean, simple, and perfect! :)

Monique said...

Love it Jenny!!

Laurie Chilton said...

I think you did a great job Jenny with your Copics. I love the flower. Beautiful card! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous card, Jenny! love the clean & simple look with that POP of red:) thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the dry embossed background, and that pop of red is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Shelley Germann said...

Oh yeah! This is really talking to me! Super...really!

jo said...

Great card, Jenny! It's so pretty!

Sherri Thompson said...

Congrats on the Get Sketchy win, Jenny! Such a pretty card! You're having a great week!

Sue Kohler said...

very beautiful Jenny, sensational colouring of the flower- really pops! thanks for playing with us at curtain call this week! :)