Monday, July 5, 2010

DeNami Color Challenge #3


Welcome to another DeNami Color Challenge.
This week Laurie stepped into the color booth and picked some amazing colors.
I'm finding out as I do more color challenges that they REALLY are a challenge for me. I'm use to doing sketch challenges and my creative mind will not switch over and cooperate with colors. So what to do? I guess I need more practice =)
If you can't tell in the picture, I tried to make the stand look like glass by adding Crystal Effects to it.
Stop on over at the DeNami Blog to check out the other DT creations. Now go get your craft on and create something yummy with Laurie's colors =)
Have a wonderful week!



Stamps: Dessert Tray (DeNami)
Ink: Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: White (DeNami), White (N), Watermelon DP (DeNami), Certianly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Bubblegum Buttons (DeNami), White Satin Ribbon (Michaels), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Crystal Effects (SU) Glue Dots (SU) Large Scalloped Circle Nesties, Labels One Nesties, Dimensionals (SU)

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Your patterned paper was perfect for the color challenge! :) Nice touch adding the crytal effects for the glass!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a fun card, Jenny!
I feel the same way as you do. It's always much easier for me to follow a sketch challenge, than it is for me to do a color challenge. LoL... But it doesn't even seem like you had a problem with this one, because your card came out so superrr cute! Great work! :)

Lynn Put said...

Great colors and a sweet card! I love the designer papers you used and the scallop mat really makes the image pop!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fun! Love this! :)