Saturday, October 30, 2010

DeNami Day- Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween!
Here is another one of my DeNami Days!
I love these little drink stamps from DeNami and had the idea of making them into a Halloween invite. The background paper was something I picked up in the clearance area at Archiver's and I ended up loving it. I tried to make this scene look like a table. I'm not a big bow person, but I love the way it stands out up at the top of the card.
Make sure to check back at the DeNami Blog for the new challenge on the 5th.
Thanks for popping in today!
Have a wonderful and safe Halloween!

Stamps:Tropical Drinks (DeNami), Let's Get Together Sentiments (DeNami)
Ink: Black Memento (T), Black (SU), Copic Markers
Paper: White (DeNami), Purple (DeNami), Orange (DeNami), DP: Heidi Grace
Accessories:Tangerine Buttons (DeNami), Orange Grosgrain (DeNami), Circle Punches (SU), Border Punch (MS), Dimensionals (SU), Glue Dot (SU)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Jenny! Love those li'l drink images and the paper is fun! Happy Halloween weekend!

Michele Gross said...

Very fun! The drinks look like a party waiting to happen! Cute border punch too!! :)

Monique said...

Very fun card.. count me in :)...Cheers!!

Sarah P said...

I love this card and this set. It is on my wishlist.

Laurie Chilton said...

This is really cute Jenny. Now all you need to do is have a party. Happy Halloween. :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Hope you had a great Halloween, too! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Oooo...I love how you turned the drinks into Halloween cocktails!! Very clever!! And that DP is so perfect!

Unknown said...

LOVE the idea of using these stamps for a Halloween Invite - So Smart!

Anonymous said...

I do not mind saying that I love how fun this turned out...that bow is delightemous! Way cute job on those drinks!