Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bugaboo Challenge- New Year's


~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~

It's Bugaboo Challenge time again!
We want to see what you can come up with for a New Year's/Celebration card.
WHOO HOOOOO......did I fun with this one. I instantly knew I wanted to use this drunk JJ for the challenge. How could I not?!?! I'm sure there are plenty of you out there (me included) who have had at least
one New Year's eve that looked like this....LOL!!! =)
My hubby finally found me an adaptor for my Copic Airbrush System that I got back in July. So I tried it out on this die cut, but I used a light color and it didn't show up very much. Looks like I need to keep practicing with it.
Love to see what you come up with for this challenge!
We have a sponsor for this challenge, Digis with Attitude. That means.....if you win you not only receive images from Bugaboo but also a gift card from them. YAY!
Stop by The Bug Blog for all dets of this challenge and to see some inspiration by the DT.

Copics: R29, 27, 24, C9, 7, 5, 1, E11, 00, 000

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Jenny ! Just love the dotty paper ! Hope you had a lovely Christmas ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Love your card Jenny! I was tempted to use this image as well, too many memories! LOL I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
hugs,
Peg

Tammy said...

love this Jenny! It's one of my fav color combos! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Amy said...

Jenny, this turned out sooo cute. Great coloring. Love the colors and the sentiment cracks me up everytime.

Becky G said...

Love this card! The sentiment is the perfect match for that image and the image is super cute! Love it!!!