Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bugaboo OBG


Here it is......OBG Thursday at Bugaboo
I used this months Freebie image from the Newsletter because he is just super cute! Although I had a really hard time coloring with greens again. Green Copics are not my thing. I can't find a color combo that works for me. Oh well, guess I need to buy some more green combos to see if any NEW markers might work for me. LOL! The more I looked at the mixed up greens, the more I thought the stocking kind of looks like velvet. 
For some reason this card puts a smile on my face. It must be the cute little bear that does this to me. Hope it does the same for you =)
Stop by the The Bug Blog to catch all the craftiness by the DT and to sign up for the Newsletter so you can receive cute freebies like this one.
This card will be entered into the Digtial Tuesday Challenge (Anything Goes)

Copics: Cp, 7, 5, 3, 1, G99, 94, R29, 27, 24, E37, 35, 33
Star Dust Stickles

9 comments:

Tammy said...

This is sooo sweet Jenny! Your coloring is awesome and I love all of the layers!!
Hugs, Tammy

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Jenny ! I love the layout ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lisa Petrella said...

Soooo stinkin' cute, Jenny! That stocking DOES look like it's velvet!! And that plaid patterned paper is so perfect for this card!

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Jenny! What a sweet image!

Rae Anne said...

OMG - I love everything about this Jenny! I love the traditional colors, the plaid, your great coloring, your awesome sketch (as always), and, and, and. . .:D MWAH!

Lesley said...

Way too cute! I love how you cut him out and hung the stocking over the edge.

uksharon said...

Cute, great colour choice and colouring.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Melissa S. said...

It looks like you did just fine with the green markers here. But it always is a good idea to try New things. I love my Copics and our LSS just added a lot more. Great Card today.

Unknown said...

Jenny ... this card is soooo adorable! Such a cute image to work with. Great job!