Monday, January 24, 2011

Rubbernecker Heart House


Hello!
Of course when I saw this bird house with hearts on it from Rubbernecker I just know I had to have it. I'm sure you all know by now how parital I am to hearts.
I tried out my new heart Nesties on felt and it worked out perfect! Again this card was made on the weekend when my mojo was missing so it is a bit simple. I tend to lean toward simple when my mojo is misplaced.
If you can't see in the picture, I added Crystal Stickles to a couple lines on top of the bird house.
Thanks for stopping in!

Stamps: Grand Heart Birdhouse (Rubbernecker 49-08), Sentiment- Fall Trilogy Set (Rubbernecker 480)
Ink: Black (Memento), Regal Rose (SU) Copics: R85, 83, 81, E37, 35, 33
Paper: Neenah White, Pretty in Pink (SU), Close to Cocoa (SU) DP: unsure
Accessories: Paper Piercer (SU), Heart Nesties, Buttons (PTI), Heart Pin, Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Crystal Stickles, Crimper (SU), Dimensionals, Tacky Tape

8 comments:

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Jenny ! And I adore those sweet embellishments... So pretty... Hugs and love from Catherine

Lisa Petrella said...

Cute image, and I LOVE how your little felt heart turned out!!!

Monique said...

I love this image to Jenny!! I don't think you have misplaced your mojo at all..Great job :)

Kittie said...

Jenny, this is so adorable. I love the pink birdhouse and I can see the sparkle on the top.

Sara I. said...

Simple or not, you did a fantastic job!! Love the image and how you colored it - and the colors are so bright and gorgeous!!

Shelly said...

Very pretty card, Jenny. I really like how you embellished it.

Lola said...

Oh I don't think this is simple at all. It's gorgeous. At first I thought it was a grain silo...which would be cool for my family in Kansas!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this :)