Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge- Green & Sketch


It's Bugaboo Challenge time again.
We want to see your green and sketch skills for this one. Can you do it? I think you can!
I couldn't wait to use my Good Luck Turtle for this challenge! This line of turtles is just so cute, even if green is the hardest Copic color for me to use.
I had fun creating this card! I changed the sketch just a wee bit and added another piece of card stock under the button panel. I still think it is pretty close to the original sketch, just a minor change =)
Stop by The Bug Blog to get the dets on this challenge and see the DT creations!
Thanks for popping in today!

 


Copics: Turtle: YG45, 41, 67, 63, G40, Hat: C5, 3, 1

13 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Jenny ! I love the 3D effect !

Stephanie Kraft said...

Darling, Jenny! LOVE all the green!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!!!!

Monique said...

Very cute Jenny!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Such a cute little "Irish" turt!

~Bev

Rae Anne said...

{sigh}. . .I love the green plaid paper and the way you used white as the mat! JBTH, the details are always so awesome, the embossing, the paper-piecing, the shamrock glitter! :D MWAH!

Laurie Chilton said...

Awww.... Jenny your good luck turtle is so darn adorable. Love the green theme..so festive. :) Hugs

Jodie Mackrell said...

love all of the different greens! very cute!

Steph said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining the Card Cupids Challenge.

Crafty Cre8tions said...

So adorable!!! Love the plaid paper and all the green is perfect :)
Maria

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh...that turtle is DARLING!!! And I LOVE all of the yummy layers you put together in your card---FANTASTIC work!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super CUTE card Jenny! The turtle is so adorable, and is just perfect for St. Pat's Day.

Ayana Posadas said...

Eeek! SO cute, Jenny. I love all the green. :)