Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bugaboo OBG- Happy St. Patrick's Day


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

It's Bugaboo's OBG day here.
Today I made a birthday card for my Mother- In- Law. Today is her birthday along with my 'Step' Father- In- Law. How cool is it that they have the same B-day on St Patty's Day? 
 Happy Birthday Pat and Charlie!
I finally got my Copic airbrush to work better than I have in the past. The green you see around the Label One Nestie is done with an airbrush and not ink like my normal routine. If I'm going to get better inking the edge with the airbrush, I guess I need to start using it =)
The green ribbon you see really looks more like the Garden Green background than it does in this picture. If you can't see I added Crystal Stickles to her tights and Crystal Effects to her glasses and mug of beer.
Stop by The Bug Blog to see the DT projects.
Thanks for popping in! Have a wonderful day!



Copics:
Dress: YG45, 41, G40
E11, 00, 000, C9, 7, 5, 3, R20

13 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Jenny!!! :D MWAH!

Min said...

Happy Shamrock Day! Fabulous card Jenny! Dig it!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

love your coloring and buttons! great job Jenny!!

Monique said...

So much fun Jenny!!! wonderful job on the coloring... Love this :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Monique said...

So much fun Jenny!!! wonderful job on the coloring... Love this :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Jenny ! Great colouring and beautiful DP !

Joy said...

Oh Jenny, my green coloring goddess, I love this :)

Unknown said...

Lovely St. Patty's Day!! The PP and colors are an awesome combination, and the coloring is just perfect! Hope you had a great day!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Rarely do I like many greens together, but this is just fabulous Jenny! They all work very nicely together and your coloring of JJ is awesome!

Sara I. said...

Where do I start, Jenny?? I adore the plaid-ish paper and the airbrushing around the mount - love the scalloped circle and the adorable buttons - totally just love JJ and you made her look fabby!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! Great card!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a fun card for a birthday on St. Patrick's day!
great job coloring - especially on her black hair.
I love the scalllop circle behind her too ;)
Hope all is well!!
Maria

Lisa Petrella said...

That image is super fun! Perfect card for a St. Patrick's Day Birthday!!! Kudos to you for braving the air brushing tool!!!