Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moving on.....

Here with sad new again......

My leave of absence from my DT's has turned into a permanent leave. I will not be returning to either of my wonderful DT's come June. The time has come for me to step down from card designing and focus on achieving my Social Work degree. I need to be addressing some issues over the summer before I start my grueling senior year. I will be applying to graduate school next year and if accepted, I will enter into the MSW program upon completion of my BSW. This leaves me little time for any other commitments.

I've had a wonderful time on each DT and thank Bugaboo and RubberNecker for the opportunity to be part of their DT!

I will still be making cards I just won't have much time for blogging anymore. I want to thank everyone for following my blog over the last couple of years!! I will miss everyone!! If you would like to keep in touch, send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Best wishes for great creative energy,

6 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Hey JBTN! I'm wishing you nothing, but success and happiness in your future endeavors! You know where to find me. . .;) MWAH!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Good luck Jenny! It was nice to get to know you in blogland! Hopefully you'll pop in and give us updates now and then on how your schooling is going!

I too have my MSW. I was fortunate enough to do it in 5 years, but I never actually worked in the social work field. I'm sure you will do great in school and with the degree :)
Maria

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed your blog posts, and your sweet comments on my blog. I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand. You are following your dream and that requires your full attention. Wishing you all the best in all you do!

Take care,
Ruza

Lucy said...

I just recently found your blog ... so sorry to hear that you won't be blogging as often. BUT ... congratulations on your decision to continue with your education. Best of luck to you!
Lucy

Lisa Petrella said...

GOOD LUCK, Jenny!!! And hang in there!!! Let me know if you can ever make it to inky time on Tuesdays!!!! I'd LOVE to see you and catch up!!!!!

Laurie Chilton said...

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry that I haven't touched base recently. I just popped back into the blogging world after some time off. I have missed seeing your wonderful creations but wish you all the best in your schooling. You will no doubt make a wonderful social worker. Hugs :)