Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Splitcoast Upload


Since I have never uploaded on Splitcoast in all the years I've been looking, I thought now is the perfect time. This will be my 3rd card/item I have uploaded over there. I plan to make it a Wednesday theme. Anyway....
I thought it was time for me to start posting some Fall cards. This is a stamp from Impression Obsession. I loved the image when I saw it and couldn't wait to color it in! I did try stamping the main image in Choc. Chip first but felt it was toooo dark with the paper I used. I liked the Old Olive version better. It's hard to see but I did cut out one of the leaves and pop it next to the pumpkin. I used Water Color Crayons to color with. I'm not an expert on water color, but I tried to make it look like streaks in the pumpkin. I plan to use this for my Thanksgiving cards this year and I will try to sell it at a Craft Fair I'm going to be in. Thanks for looking!
Stamps- Impression Obsession main image and background swirls, saying from Stampendous
Ink-Old Olive, Choc. Chip
Paper-PP from Good Things at HL, Old Olive, White, Choc. Chip
Accessories- Copper Brads, Lg. Oval Punch, Provo decorative scissor(no name),dimensionals, Water Color Crayons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute fall card ... I love that fun pumpkin image.