Monday, October 1, 2007

Fall Leaves


HI everyone. I hope you had a good weekend. I always have plans of posting over the weekend and I just get toooo busy. I've not been having good luck with making cards lately. As they say in the stampin' world, "lost my MOJO". So I don't want to put up any bad cards that I have been making. So you just get to hear my boring story of losing my MOJO. OH I just had an idea. I love poems.... I will share my favorite poem by Robert Frost with you. Since this is my favorite season(fall) and the trees are turning wonderful colors, this poem is perfect!! Forgive me for the bad pic!!
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So eden sank to greif,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Can anyone tell me the movie this poem was recited in?? It's one of my favs as well!!
Now go out and take a look at all the wonderful fall colors!!! Some days we need to be reminded of that **Smile**

No comments: