Sunday, February 3, 2008

Been Gone


OK, I know it's been a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time since I've written in here. I've been meaning to write, but life has gotten in the way. I started 2 new jobs over the holiday season which left little time to blog, let alone stamp. So when I was faced with the choice of bloggin or stampin, guess what I chose?? Yep, stampin'. So now that I have only 1 job again I've gotten caught up with life and I've been stampin a lot more. I had to start bloggin in Feb. because my FAVORITE cards to make are V-day cards. Not sure why except that I really like hearts.
This card is not my regular V-day card colors. When I got my Basic Grey line of papers I knew I had to use this one. I just seemed to like Hunter with the Brillant Blue I used. So this is what I came up with for a swap I was in with some girls I use to work with. Hope you like it. Have a good rest of the day.

No comments: