Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Makes Me Smile


I'm not sure why, but when I look at this card I smile. I'm sure that's pretty cheesy! Are you suppose to smile at a stamp?? I guess that's why my name on SCS is StampaSmile. Anyway, I can't help but to smile when I see this. It's a card I made when I was going crazy with my new Scallop punch months ago. Which I have to admit, I use a lot. I'm guessing half of my cards posted here are part of that punch. New challenge to self... NOT to use that punch everytime I start to stamp!! That will be some work!! I also challenged myself NOT to use Patterned Paper over the weekend. I will post those cards over V-day week.
Thanks for coming by today/tonight!!
Card Recipe:
Stamps-Changito Monkeys- Stampendous, The Angle Comp.- saying
Paper-SU White, So Saffron, Real Red
Ink- SU Old Olive, Choc. Chip
Accessories- Marvy Scalloped Punches(Mega, Giga), Fiskars Heart Punch, Paper Piercer, Red Checked Ribbon JoAnns, Watercolor Crayons(Choc. Chip, Red), Dimensionals

No comments: