Thursday, February 7, 2008

Last Year V-day Cards


I didn't have a blog last year at this time. I can now post my last year's V-day cards now. Very easy layout with little work put into creating it. My mother in law wanted me to make her some of these for giving out to her friends this year. When I re created this card I felt like I was missing something, because it was so easy to make. Weird how your creativity changes within a year's time. Hopefully I will have some Pre Easter cards to show you soon. I have a stamp date with a friend of mine tomorrow and she has a ton of stamps I don't have. Whoo Hoooooo!!!!!!!! I'm hoping I can borrow a set from her to make some Easter cards. Have a good night.
Recipe:
Stamps-Michael's Dollar Stamp(Hampton Arts)
Paper-SU White, Pretty in Pink, Black, Heidi Grace Paper(don't have name anymore)
Ink-SU Black Marker, Pretty in Pink Markers
Accessories-Silver Brads, SU Silver Cord,Michael's White Ribbon, Cloud Scis, DD glitter
Fun- I stamped the heart again by itself in black on pink paper and cute out. Marked the inside of the heart with PIP marker and put DD glitter in the middle

No comments: