Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stamping Like Mad and Blogging Very Bad


We have gotten back from skiing in Steamboat and I finally got caught up. This month is a busy one for me. I have 7 B-day's in March and I try to finish those cards in February. Plus I had some V-day card orders I had to get out. I'm trying to make Easter cards and St. Pat's Day cards as well. So I have been busy stamping and not blogging again. I haven't had time to upload my cards to the computer yet so I will show you one of my cards I made a while back. It's a simple one, but still one of my favs that I've made. Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!
Stamps-Impression Obsession(forgot name of set),SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds, TAC Swirly Sayings
Paper-SU Pale Plum, Sahara Sand, White, Vellum
Ink-SU Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand
Access-SU Silver Cord, DD glitter
I stamped the Itty Bitty BG on top of the flowers lightly. Vellum is overlayed on top of the saying stamped on white.

No comments: