Sunday, February 10, 2008

Verve Designer Challenge


OK, so I thought I would try out for a spot on a design team. I even scared myself when I decided to do this. I'm not one that is very good with challenges. I just asked myself, what can I lose?? I'm sooooooo glad I did this. I had so much fun working on this card last weekend!!!!! Thanks so much Julie!!!!! It made me work outside of my box. Which is the whole idea of a challenge, right? I must say I would love to win a guest spot on the Verve team, but I'm OK with not winning because I won something else. I grew in my creative process with this card. It's hard for me to put into words, but I enjoyed making this card. Alright, enough mushy stuff. Thanks for looking! Thanks so much again Julie for the challenge, and the chance to be on your DT!!!!
Recipe:
Stamps- My Favorite Things
Paper- SU Black, White, Regal Rose
Ink- SU Black, Regal Rose
Accessories- Spare Parts Silver Brads(finally found out name of them), SU Crimper, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Word Window Punch, SU Silver Cord, Michaels Offray Black Ribbon, SU DD glitter on spots of the heart

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulously gorgeous! I'm glad you decided to take the challenge and that you had fun making the card. The "fun" is what's so exciting about this hobby. :)