Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge


I'm sure many of you know Taylor of Taylored Expressions. She is just the cutest thing around and seems like a very sweet person. And her cards are just perfect eveytime. I have emailed her a couple of times and she is ALWAYS very helpful!! I have been a faithful, almost everyday, blog reader of her's. I'm a total fan of Cupcake Friday, so when the cupcake challenges started I couldn't wait to play along. I just didn't think it would take me this long to jump on the train. I also thought if I start doing more challenges, I would be better at posting on my blog. My only wish was that this picture would have turned out better, it looks alittle pale now that I'm viewing it on my blog. Sorry!

I had a fun time with this little layout! Sorry Taylor, but my cupcake images didn't seem to fit like I wanted with this layout. So I went with a color combo and a stamp I have been playing around with this week. I will try really hard in the future to use cupcakes. Thanks for the fun layout this week Taylor!!

Details:
Stamps: Stampendous Flower(name rubbed off), Noteworthy SU, Itty Bitty Backgrounds SU
Ink: Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip, Versamark all SU
Paper: Vanilla, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip all SU
Accesssories: Spare Parts Gold Brads, Notched Corner Punch SU, Crimper SU, 1 1/4 Circle Punch SU, 1 3/8 Circle Punch SU,Crimper SU, Paper Piercer SU, Dark Brown Ribbon from Mikes.

1 comment:

Lisa_in_AR said...

Love the soft colors, very elegant.