Thursday, July 10, 2008

Late Card


I know that Mother's Day was back in May, but wanted to share this card with you. I didn't think you would want to see my Easter cards. My mom really liked the card, so that's all that matters I guess. This is one of my favorite stamps from American Art Stamps. So spring like. Even though summer is half over. Can you believe it. I can't!!! My summer's are always jam packed with stuff to do and trips to go on. And my family has a ton of B-days in the summer. Anyhoo... here are the supplies

Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, White, Cert. Celery
DP: For Peeps Sake Collection
Ink: Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Spare Parts Gold Brads, Pink Ribbon from Mikes, Oval Punches, can't remember the name of old SU corner punch, but I did'nt use it as a corner punch anyway. SU markers in the same colors as inks.

No comments: