Friday, August 15, 2008

Caught Up


So I'm caught up on my sleep. Finally!! I have been trying to make a card all day and have gotten no where!! My Mojo is still at camp. I decided to put this Pink Ladies card up I made almost a year ago. The stamp is from SideShow Stamps. They have some cool retro looking stamps. I'm not sure why, but I loved this image. Can't see it in the pic, but I used DD glitter on the pink boots and fish net looking pants. Reminds me of a girls night out! Which I should be doing sometime soon. I miss hanging out with the girls. Thanks for coming by today. Have a great weekend!
Jenny
Card Dets...
Stamps: Sideshow Stamps, PaperTrey Ink Faux Ribbon
Paper: all SU Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, White, Cert. Celery
Ink: SU Black, Regal Rose, SU Markers in same colors
Access: Spare Parts Black Brads, Fiskars Scalloped Scis, Marvy Scalloped and Circle Punchs, SU Corner Rounder, Black Ribbon from HL, SU Oval Punch, SU DD glitter

5 comments:

Tegan said...

nice sassy style of this card!
great work jen-as usual :)

Cris A said...

You have a beautiful cards on your blog! I'll be back for more!

Sammi said...

Awesome card!! It's really funky!! :)
Hope the camp went well and your Mojo comes home soon!!
Sammi
xxx

Rita said...

What an awesome looking card, I luv it!!! Luv the DD on the boots!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!