Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Back and I Won an Award

I'm back from my 2 wk vacation and I'm completely exhausted!!!!!!!!!! Running around with my niece and nephew in Disney and then taking care of 5- 12 to 14 year old girls at Kidney Camp was a ton of fun, but also a lot of work. I NEED more sleep!! So I will make it short today.
I won this award while I was gone. Thanks so much Tegan!!!! I really don't have any steady readers of my blog yet, so I can't pass this one on like I'm suppose to. But Tegan is great and has some really good challenges over at her blog. So head on over and pay her a visit!! She is so sweet to think of giving me an award!! Here is her link Swiftly Created I will try to come back tomorrow, if I get more sleep!!

1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congrats on your award ;) Off to check out Tegans challenges!