Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick, sick, sick!

I'm still here... but recovering from a cold, strep, and bronchitis all at the same time. I've been sick for about 7 days now. I had some relaxing time from school last week and I HAD plans of stamping but my body had other ideas. So I have nothing new to show you yet. I might have some extra time to stamp this week since I'm out on Thanksgiving Vaca. But in 2wks I have a month off of school. I hope to stamp up a storm during that time. I tried to make a card today but my head couldn't concentrate on being creative yet. Thanks for stopping!! Hopefully I will have new creations soon!!

3 comments:

Tegan said...

get better soon jen! im missing all of your creativity.

Rita said...

Hope you feel better soon! I know what your going through, I just got over mine & feel human again. Take care & here are some healing (((hugs))) for you!!!

Elizabeth said...

Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids. Hope you feel better soon!