Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm still alive


I'm still here, I just have been busy with family the last 9 (yes 9) days. I love my in laws, but I'm glad I have my house and independence back!! You guessed it, nothing new to show but here is another one of my guest designer cards I made for Pink Poison stamps. This was one of the simple cards I made. The only thing you can't see if the pic is that I used Crystal Effects on the cherry and then sprinkled glitter into it. Have a nice evening!
Jenny(somehow my name image was deleted)

3 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh it looks so yummy! Glad to see you bloggin again :) Have a great week ~ Jovi

Laura Davis said...

This is sooo cute!
Hugs
Laura

Tegan said...

so so cute jenny! hope to see you back again..im missing your creations.