Friday, April 17, 2009

Verve Contest Card


I had a little time last night to start a card and today I finished it(instead of studying). But I feel like I deserve sometime to stamp, right! Here is my card for the Verve $100 Gift Card Contest. I wasn't really happy with this card last night but after I spiced it up some today, I am much happier with it. I used the Verve Beautiful Kindness set and Basic Grey DP. I used my Labels One Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Oval and Circle Punches from SU and the Paper Piercer. Put some finishing touches on it with white satin ribbon/silver cord and of course my fav, Brads. Not sure if you can tell but I used the backgroud stamp on the side of the small PIP Label and added some white gel dots inside of the stamped image. DD glitter was added underneath the stamped image as well. Also added some DD glitter to the butterfly that you can't see. Picture is dark, it is snowing here again so no sunlight. Hope everyone has a wonder weekend stamping!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this turned out gorgeous!! I love the way you added the "fly" in the circle. See you tonight!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the pinks! Thanks for playing! :)

Tegan said...

Love this Jen! Great work, and goodluck for the contest :)

I emailed you btw.

Peet said...

Great card, Jenny..love this!!!!

GraficWorld said...

Hello! greeting and a good Sunday!
If you are looking for free resources for scrapbooking visiting my Blog!
Greetings Dual & Alexia

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the monochromatic pinks!!