Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good Friends

I made this fun card over the weekend and couldn't wait to show it. I'm so proud of myself, I used buttons on a card.... Yeah! I have wanted to do that for so long. So I challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone =) I just love this Stampin Bella image! So much fun to color!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Stamps: Kettos Dolly- Stampin Bella, Good Friends- MFT
Ink: Cameo Coral, Memento Black, Copic Markers
Paper: SU White, Cameo Coral, So Saffron. Designer Paper: Peeps Sake(old)
Acessories- White Buttons- PTI, Yellow Sation Ribbon, SU Paper Piecer, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Dimensionals, DMC Floss.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...too funny!! The first thing that caught my eye was the buttons :) I can't get enough of them...love the card :)

Holly Jones said...

What a sweet card. Fun colors.

Lynn Put said...

This is really sweet Jenny! I love this cute image and the fun buttons!

Piece a Cake said...

She is so cute and I love the buttons. Wonderful card!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft background and the buttons are a nice touch indeed! :-)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)