Friday, February 19, 2010

Heart and Swirls

I started making this card when I was working on my V-day cards. I guess that is the reason for the pinks again. This card seems out of my style, a bit wild. I took inspiration from the DP and ran with it.
I have been out of sorts this week. My Sizzix machine broke and I have NO way to use my Nesties dies. Urgh!!! I guess I had no idea how much I used that machine. Hopefully I will be getting a new on today! It this point it is a need and not a want :) At least that is what I'm telling myself. LOL!
Have a great weekend!!
Stamp: SU and Stampendous
Ink: SU Rose Red
Paper: SU Rose Red, Sky Blue, Pretty in Pink, White. Designer Paper: Basic Grey- Eskimo Kisses-Starry Night.
Accessories: Labels One/Scalloped Circles/Large Circle Nesties, SU Crimper, Fiskars Border Punch, Rhinestones, SU Dimensionals.

6 comments:

Monique said...

EEEEK!! No nesties..I agree it is a total need lol..I think your card is fabulous,,Love the swirls and the DP ROCKS!!TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Love it WILD THING ;)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Jenny!!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Beautiful Jenny! The layers look fabulous! TFS!
:) Rachel

Peet said...

Gorgeous Jenny!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is fantastic! The stamped swirl coordinates perfectly with your designer paper and I love how you highlighted the heart!

NO Sizzix machine oh no!