Monday, February 22, 2010

Masculine B-day

Here is my take on a masculine card. Urgh...these are so hard for me to do!! I guess because I can't use my regular details of ribbon, pastels and frills. I started with a more masculine DP to get me in the mood. It seems this is tooo simple, but what can you do to dress up a manly card? I guess I could have tried to put more hardware on it. I have used this Happy Birthday stamp, I recieved years ago as a gift, on a lot of masculine cards. Just seem to fit for those cards you need a little help with.
On a side note my Mojo has left me. I'm trying to do some stamping at night. I'm just not getting anywhere. Hopefully it returns soon or I will not have any new cards to show you. LOL
Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!
Stamps: Happy Birthday- Oasis
Ink: SU Black
Paper: SU Black, White. Designer Paper: Hobby Lobby
Accessories: SU Paper Piecer, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Silver Brads, SU Corner Punch, SU Dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fabulous dude card. I love the corners with the brads :)

Monique said...

I think it looks great ..Very masculine!! I love your corners great added touch :)

Denise said...

Love it! Perfect masculine card. I always get stuck on those. I love to add BLING!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Lynn Put said...

This is a great masculine card! You did a wonderful job! I really like the embossing and the detail of the corner punch.