Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Friday!!!


Whoo Hoo!! I love Fridays!! I'm off to my stamp date with my friend but wanted to post my V-day card I made for my mom. I won't have much time next week to blog. We are off to Steamboat for skiing. I'll be busy getting ready for that. But be sure to come back on Monday. I have my Verve Challenge done and I'll be posting that before we leave. This card sort of turned into a collage. Something I've had a hard time putting into a card before. And this card is one I tried to NOT use PP on. Hope my mom likes it!! Have a Happy Friday. Happy Stampin over the weekend!!!
Dets:
Stamps- My Favorite Things, Papertrey Borders and Corners Circle
Paper-SU Pretty in Pink, White, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
Ink-SU Regal Rose, Craft White, Versa Mark
Access-Marvy Jumbo Circle Punch, Scalloped Scis, Paper Piercer, Silver Brads, SU Silver Cord, Michael's White Offray Ribbon, DD glitter
I stamped the circle from PT and then punched it out with the Marvy punch. Kind of gave it some depth with the circle line behind it. Used DD glitter on part of the heart which you can't see in pic. Regal background is stamped with arrow in Versamark and Pink square is stamped with arrow in Craft White

No comments: